Social Media and Graphic Design Volunteer (remote)
5 hrs a week for at least 1 month but longer commitments are preferred.
ITARC Foundation is a registered non-profit that supports healthcare in rural Kenya. While the group has been working since 2017 the foundation and online presence is relatively new.
We are looking for student collaborators aiming to enhance their skills in social media marketing and graphic design under the guidance of an expert digital marketer. Build your portfolio and learn from real world scenarios:
- Creating a content calendar
- Developing style and branding guidelines
- Managing social communities
- Content Marketing
- Google Display Network ad creation
Channels and tools you get to practice with: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Canva, Wix, Google Ads, Google Data Studio.
We are happy to support our students with school credits for volunteering and recommendation letters. To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- your resume
- a short introduction of where you are coming from and where you want to go in your career - we want to make sure this will help you achieve your goals
- a few examples of social media accounts you follow and what strategies and techniques they use that you like.